Anonymous asked: What traits does your ideal girl have?
She needs to be genuine, honest, and fun.@2 months ago
1. Favorite single book(s) (not in a series) of all time?
I have to say Ulysses because it is just huge. Following it up are East of Eden, Anna Karenina, The Stranger, and some poetry/drama including Four Quartets and Waiting for Godot.
2. What is your go-to breakfast of choice?
If I could have anything in the world it would be a waffle, covered in melted chocolate and Nutella with bannas and whipped cream, complemented by scrambled eggs, sausage and home fries. There would also be some hot chocolate involved.
3. Which do you prefer to watch: sunrise or sunset?
I prefer to watch the sunrise. There is something special about having your ability to see drastically increase until you can take in everything around you.
4. If you look up at a clear night sky (disregarding the season), which constellations can you identify?
I can tell you what the big and little dippers are. I should probably have tried to memorize more of them in Astronomy class.
5. What were the last three movies you watched?
They are The Social Network, Good Will Hunting, and (I think) Midnights in Paris.
6. If you could be really talented at anything, what would you want it to be?
I would be able to express myself better through spoken and written words.
7. What is your Hogwarts house? Is it Pottermore official?
Ravenclaw, but it is certainly not official.
8. Favorite animal?
My favorite animal is a rotation of cute monkeys, sloths, and bears.
9. You wake up one morning to find out that something has gone terribly wrong. Would you rather it be that you woke up blind or woke up deaf?
I would rather it be that I was deaf. I think I appreciate being able to see more. Also, the cure for deafness is closer than the cure for blindness.
10. About how many books do you own? Where do you keep your books?
I own a lot of books. Probably towards 100. They cover so many subjects. I am running out of space so I am currently trying to get rid of some of the ones I have read. I keep the ones I have not read on my book shelves in my room (although many are scattered amongst the floor and on my desk as well).
11. Favorite disney princess?
Right now I think it is Belle. I have to rewatch most of them to give a more accurate pick though.@2 months ago